How to Root Asus ZenPad 8.0 Install twrp Recovery
How to Root Asus ZenPad 8.0 via Twrp recovery is now available. If you are a Asus ZenPad 8.0 user then this post is specially made for you to root your device without any problem and worries follow the guide in this post. This device is an 8.0-inch Back Camera: 16 megapixels and Front Camera: 5 Megapixels, 2GB RAM, and 16GB Internal Storage, Battery: 4000. It is powered by Mediatek 81XX Processor running on Android 7.0.To Root Asus ZenPad 8.0 we are going to using the TWRP Recovery method via Flash Tool Mode. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root your Asus ZenPad 8.0.
Things You Need
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
Install Recovery On Asus ZenPad 8.0
- Download the Twrp Recovery From below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should into Fastboot Mode
- Now copy the recovery (Rename to it to recovery) you downloaded to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Asus ZenPad 8.0, please use the SuperSu provided in this post other versions of SuperSu may not work for you.
How To Root Asus ZenPad 8.0
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Latest SuperSu.zip,
- Voila, you are now rooted.